Jiffy J-2000 Garment Steamer
Experience the safest and gentlest method of removing wrinkles on your delicate clothing with the Jiffy J-2000 Garment Steamer
Ever experienced the annoyance of seeing your favorite outfit scribbled with wrinkles? You could just simply iron them, right? Well no, not on your silks and satins. You're just too afraid you'll scorch that delicate clothes.
So you laid it back to the table or on your bed and carefully you stretch it a little bit and then rub your hands against it hoping the wrinkles to disappear. To your great dismay, the wrinkles just wouldn't budge.
Say goodbye to that ordeal with the Jiffy Clothing Steamer J-2000 Model.
The Jiffy J-2000 Clothing Steamer is your efficient and gentle de-wrinkler equipment that uses steam instead of direct heat to smoothen your clothes.
Whether you're a busy working person who wanted to get the ironing task get done quickly. Or someone who simply just wanted to have a presentable outfit every day, this J-2000 clothing steamer is your perfect buddy.
What the J-2000 Model can do
The J-2000 is manufactured by the trusted Jiffy® Steamer company that has been the leading steaming equipment for 8 decades already.
This model is one of the most budget-friendly units on all of its high-end clothing steamer counterparts. It focuses entirely on clothes, draperies, and fabrics.
Provides efficient result than iron
Not only does ironing a very time consuming and burdensome task, but it also slowly damages the fibers of your clothes no matter how careful you are.
The mixture of warm moist and steam in the Jiffy Clothing Steamer enables it to gently and quickly smoothen the fabric in just a single swipe.
First time to use a clothing steamer? No problem! Just fill the water reservoir with water and turn the unit on and you can start doing the action.
Unlike other clothing steamers that took a lot of time before it heats up, the J-2000 just takes only about 90 seconds for the water to warm up. This means you could almost instantly start steaming your clothes at a moment's notice.
Large water reservoir
The tank of the J-2000 model holds up to 2.84 Liters of water. This means that you can steam multiple items at once over an hour so you don't have to stop often just to refill the tank.
Comfort and Durability
The J-2000 model puts much emphasis on the durability of the unit without sacrificing your comfort.
It features a shatterproof water tank and a high-quality polymer outer housing. Polymers are known for their toughness and resistance to corrosion. By these, you will be greatly assured that your unit will last long even under heavy-duty tasks.
The J-2000 model also has a 5ft flexible rubber hose and wheels under its tank to allow you for easy mobility. It eliminates the hassle of flipping and turning your clothes to smoothen all their corners.
The coolest part is, you can just simply start steaming your clothes right from the hanger.
- 5.5 ft / 1.68 m flexible rubber hose
- All brass couplings
- "No-spill" check valve cap
- Color-coded high-temperature wiring
- Fusible link with automatic shut-off for safety
- 360-degree swivel casters for mobility
- 7 ft power cord with molded storage clip for more manageable handling
- 3-Year Limited Product Warranty
- 24-hour repair service available
Standard Plastic Steam Head:
- 6 in / 15.2 cm wide plastic steam head
Metal Steam Head:
- 6 in / 15.2 cm wide metal steam head
Interchangeable Steam Head:
- 9 in / 22.8 cm bent aluminum pipe head attachment, “B” brush steam cleaning head, 6 in / 15.2 cm wide metal steam head, and 12 in / 30.4 cm wide carpet steam head
FOR ALL MODELS:
- Optional Steam Head Attachment: 6 in / 15.2 cm wide plastic steam head, 6 in / 15.2 cm wide metalhead, or 9 in / 22.8 cm bent aluminum pipe head attachment, “B” brush steam cleaning head, 6 in / 15.2 cm wide metal steam head and 12 in / 30.4 cm wide carpet steam head
- Carton Dimension: 18 in x 12 in x 17 in / 45.7 cm x 30.4 cm x 43.1 cm
- Assembled Dimension: 15 in x 10 in x 64 in / 38.1 cm x 24.4 cm x 162.5 cm
- Carton Weight: 17 lbs / 7.71 kg (plastic head)
- Carton Weight: 18 lbs / 8.16 kg (metal head)
- Carton Weight: 20 lbs / 9.07 kg (i-kit)
- Electrical Certifications: UL, cUL, TUV/GS, CE, NOM, and ANCE Listed
- Steam Time per Filling: 90 minutes
- Water Capacity: 3/4 gal / 2.84 L
FOR 120 VOLT MODELS:
- Voltage: 120V
- Wattage: 1300W
- Cord Plug: NEMA 5-15
FOR 230 VOLT MODELS: (FOR USE OUTSIDE USA)
- Voltage: 230V
- Wattage: 1300W
- Cord Plug: BS-1363, BS-546, CEE-7, ETSA S-86, SI 32, NEMA 5-15
We love to offer you the best prices online. If you find the same product online at a lower total cost (including shipping and taxes) than our total cost, we'll match or beat that price.
All you need to do is take a screenshot and record the web address and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll offer you our price match.
The product in question must be the EXACT same product for sale NEW (not used).
Ok, we get it. You've got alot of choice when it comes to shopping online. Here's why we think you should shop with us at The Makers' Emporium...
- Free Shipping USA wide. No extra charges. Ever.
- Price Match Guarantee. Best prices online guaranteed.
- Manufacturer Direct means the best selection of lights anywhere.
- Great Service. We pride ourselves on the best service, anywhere.
- Your Satisfaction Guaranteed. We handpick our products for quality, we know you'll love them. But is there is ever something wrong, we'll fix it.