Jiffy J-4000B Pro-Line Cleaning Steamer
If you need a quicker and easier way to complete a heavy-duty cleaning task then what you need is the Jiffy J-4000B Pro-Line Cleaning Steamer.
Keeping everything tidy and spotless in your home can be a labor-intensive task. How much more in your business establishments? Every now and then you have to make sure all floor tiles and surfaces are sparkling clean.
Removing dirt stuck between your tiles is a very time-consuming job and involves a lot of back-breaking bending and scrubbing. Not to mention all the vast spaces you need to cover.
Keep your shops sanitized and well cleaned in no time with the heavy-duty Jiffy J-4000B Pro-Line Cleaning Steamer. It is equipped with a brush steam head that is designed to quickly eliminate all the deep-set dirt and stains on hard surfaces.
The hot steam penetrates deep within the dirt and softens it, making it easier to remove it on floor tiles and concretes compared to just manual scrubbing.
As a bonus, that same high temperature is effective in disinfecting the furniture, appliances, and surfaces in your store.
Whether you're a shop owner or simply just someone who wants a quicker way to finish a tough cleaning job in your house, you would love the features this Jiffy J-4000B Pro-Line Cleaning Steamer can offer.
What the J-4000B can do
The J-4000B is what they call an overkill compared to other personal clothing steamers of the Jiffy® Steamer series. This unit is designed to reduce the significant amount of work needed to clean department stores, restaurants, or any business establishments.
Moreover, this unit has a 1500 watt heating element that produces a waterjet-like burst of steam. This is what makes the J-4000B a very swift cleaning mate.
The greater the heating element and speed of the steam coming out, the faster it makes the dirt go away.
Design for commercial use, this Jiffy J-4000B Pro-Line Cleaning Steamer is not just good enough for cleaning tiles.
It can also do excellent work on kitchen appliances like grill and oven, kitchen tops and surfaces, metal furniture, doorknobs, stairs, and almost any type of concretes and hard surfaces.
If you will be using this unit a couple of times everyday then this pre-heat mode will help you save energy. This means that when you're going to use it again within the day, you don't have to wait until the water warms up before you could start steaming.
The steam cleaner will heat up within 15 minutes when you turn it on. But when you activate the pre-heat mode, the unit will heat up within 2 minutes the next time you will use it.
Water tank and running time
It could be pretty annoying when the water on your tank runs dry again and again every couple of minutes. So this unit is built with a 1-gallon water reservoir. This means you can have a steady cleaning session of about 2 hours before your next refill.
Auto shut-off system
To avoid overheating, the J-4000B will automatically shut down when the water on its tank runs dry. This is an extremely safe feature especially when you have been deeply engrossed in cleaning that you failed to notice that your tank needs to be refilled.
The J-4000B would last you for years. This sturdy unit is made of a solid die-cast aluminum outer housing and 304 stainless steel boiler tank. These materials enable the unit to be shatterproof and corrosion-resistant.
- 7.5 ft / 2.28 m flexible rubber hose
- Convenient preheat and steam settings
- All brass couplings
- No water lines that could become clogged with hard water deposits
- 1 gal / 3.79 L self-contained water tank
- Sight gauge for a quick view of water level and sediment buildup
- Color-coded high-temperature wiring
- Fusible link with automatic shut-off for safety
- 360-degree swivel casters for mobility
- 3-Year Limited Product Warranty
- 24-hour repair service available
Steam Brush Head:
- 9 in / 22.8 cm curved pipe head with “B” brush steam cleaning head attachment
Interchangeable Steam Head:
- 9 in / 22.8 cm bent aluminum pipe head attachment, “B” brush steam cleaning head, 6 in / 15.2 cm wide metal steam head and 12 in / 30.4 cm wide carpet steam head
FOR ALL MODELS:
- Steam Attachments: 7.5 ft / 2.28 cm flexible rubber hose and 9 in / 22.8 cm curved metal pipe
- Carton Dimension: 20 in x 12 in x 13 in / 50.8 cm x 30.4 cm x 33 cm
- Assembled Dimension: 20 in x 11 in x 61 in / 50.8 cm x 27.9 cm x 27.3 cm
- Carton Weight: 26 lbs /11.79kg
- Electrical Certifications: UL, cUL, TUV/GS, CE, NOM and ANCE Listed
- Steam Time per Filling: 1 hour and 45 minutes
- Water Capacity: 1 gal / 3.79 L
FOR 120 VOLT MODELS:
- Voltage: 120V
- Wattage: 1500W
- Cord Plug: NEMA 5-15
FOR 230 VOLT MODELS: (FOR USE OUTSIDE USA)
- Voltage: 230V
- Wattage: 1500W
- Cord Plug: BS-1363, BS-546, CEE-7, ETSA S-86, SI 32, NEMA 5-15
We love to offer you the best prices online. If you find the same product online at a lower total cost (including shipping and taxes) than our total cost, we'll match or beat that price.
All you need to do is take a screenshot and record the web address and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll offer you our price match.
The product in question must be the EXACT same product for sale NEW (not used).
Ok, we get it. You've got alot of choice when it comes to shopping online. Here's why we think you should shop with us at The Makers' Emporium...
- Free Shipping USA wide. No extra charges. Ever.
- Price Match Guarantee. Best prices online guaranteed.
- Manufacturer Direct means the best selection of lights anywhere.
- Great Service. We pride ourselves on the best service, anywhere.
- Your Satisfaction Guaranteed. We handpick our products for quality, we know you'll love them. But is there is ever something wrong, we'll fix it.