Jiffy J-4000C Pro-Line Carpet Steamer
Efficiently clean and remove the stains on your carpet with the heavy-duty Jiffy J-4000C Pro-Line Carpet Steamer
Carpets are comfy and welcoming and give you a pleasant feel on your feet as you walk on them. Imagine how disastrous it is when someone from your family has accidentally stained it.
With your little kids, the mess and smudges on your carpet will not be a rare occurrence. And when you have pets, you probably have been more unlucky in the past when those furry buddies of yours urinated and poo on your carpet.
Now, you have to do the dreaded task of manually cleaning that heavy carpet especially when it is not small enough to fit on your washing machine.
Either you'll damage it with all the scrubbing and brushing or you'll gonna be hiring expensive cleaning experts from time to time.
Save both your time and money with the Jiffy J-4000C Pro-Line Carpet Steamer.
This heavy-duty carpet cleaner is the fastest way to make your carpet spotless. It uses the power of hot steam and pressure to effectively clean and restore your carpet to its desirable form.
Whether you are trying to clean a carpeted floor in a commercial space or just wanted to have a steamer that can give professional results, this Jiffy J-4000C Pro-Line Carpet Steamer is the best equipment you will ever find.
What the J-4000C can do
The Jiffy® Steamer company is the worldwide leading manufacturer of steaming equipment since the 1940s. The J-4000C is one of the Jiffy® Steamer pro-line series.
It is the most powerful steamer manufactured by the company and is designed for heavy cleaning action under a commercial setting.
This unit utilizes the power of hot steam and pressure that is capable of breaking down dirt, grease, and grime on your carpets and rugs.
It also has the ability to terminate dust mites as well as sanitize your carpet.
Ever tried rearranging heavy furniture? With regret, you notice that it has formed dents on your beloved carpet. Cheer up, the J-4000C is robust enough to remove furniture dents upon contact with your carpet.
And because the J-4000C is designed for commercial usage, this would mean that it is the ultimate machine that can do the fastest cleaning spree. You'll get a fresh cleaner carpet after just a few easy sweeps.
Better than a vacuum cleaner
Carpets are a good nesting ground for bacteria and allergens and over time it could easily become a big odor-filled mess.
Unfortunately, vacuuming it could only remove the dust, hair, debris, and other loose particles. But what about the stains that you despise so much? That's where the J-4000C becomes handy.
The J-4000C carpet steamer is capable of extracting the stains and dirt that are lodged in the deep fibers of your carpet. Something that vacuum cleaners can't handle.
So bear in mind the J-4000C is what you can call your personal hard-core cleaner.
Standy and Steam Settings
The J-4000C has a convenient pre-heat setting.
If you will be using this unit a couple of times everyday then this pre-heat or standby mode will help you save energy. This means that when you're going to use it again within the day, you don't have to wait until the water warms up before you could start steaming.
It just takes 15 minutes to reach the standby temperature. Once the standby temperature is achieved, it will then take only 2 minutes for the J-4000C to be ready to steam again.
Water tank and running time
To save you the hassle of refilling your carpet steamer with water from time to time, the J-4000C is equipped with a large water tank capacity of 1 gallon. As a result, you will only need to refill it once every 2 hours.
Auto shut-off system
To avoid overheating, the J-4000B will automatically shut down when the water on its tank runs dry. This is an extremely safe feature especially when you have been deeply engrossed in cleaning that you failed to notice that your tank needs to be refilled.
The J-4000B would last you for years. This sturdy unit is made of a solid die-cast aluminum outer housing and 304 stainless steel boiler tank. These materials enable the unit to be shatterproof and corrosion-resistant.
- 5.5 ft / 1.6 m flexible rubber hose
- 12 in / 30.4 cm metal steam head with wooden handle
- All brass couplings
- No water lines that could become clogged with hard water deposits
- Sight gauge for a quick view of water level and sediment buildup
- Color-coded high-temperature wiring
- Fusible link with automatic shut-off for safety
- 360-degree swivel casters for mobility
- 3-Year Limited Product Warranty
- 24-hour repair service available
FOR ALL MODELS:
- Steam Attachment: 12 in / 30.4 cm wide metal steam head
- Carton Dimension: 20 in x 12 in x 13 in / 50.8 cm x 30.4 cm x 33 cm
- Assembled Dimension: 20 in x 11 in x 61 in / 50.8 cm x 27.9 cm x 154.9 cm
- Carton Weight: 26 lbs / 11.79 kg
- Electrical Certifications: UL, cUL, TUV/GS, CE, NOM, and ANCE Listed
- Steam Time per Filling: 1 hour and 45 minutes
- Water Capacity: 1 gal / 3.7 L
FOR 120 VOLT MODELS:
- Voltage: 120V
- Wattage: 1500W
- Cord Plug: NEMA 5-15
FOR 230 VOLT MODELS: (FOR USE OUTSIDE USA)
- Voltage: 230V
- Wattage: 1500W
- Cord Plug: BS-1363, BS-546, CEE-7, ETSA S-86, SI 32, NEMA 5-15
We love to offer you the best prices online. If you find the same product online at a lower total cost (including shipping and taxes) than our total cost, we'll match or beat that price.
All you need to do is take a screenshot and record the web address and send it to email@example.com and we'll offer you our price match.
The product in question must be the EXACT same product for sale NEW (not used).
Ok, we get it. You've got alot of choice when it comes to shopping online. Here's why we think you should shop with us at The Makers' Emporium...
- Free Shipping USA wide. No extra charges. Ever.
- Price Match Guarantee. Best prices online guaranteed.
- Manufacturer Direct means the best selection of lights anywhere.
- Great Service. We pride ourselves on the best service, anywhere.
- Your Satisfaction Guaranteed. We handpick our products for quality, we know you'll love them. But is there is ever something wrong, we'll fix it.