Jiffy J-4000D Pro-Line Drapery Steamer
Experience the professional result of cleaning and refreshing your drapery with the Jiffy J-4000D Pro-Line Drapery Steamer
Laundering all those floor-length draperies sounds like a nightmare. Imagine all the tedious tasks you need to do from removing it from the window, washing away whatever stain sticking to it, and then drying it.
But that's not the end of it. Nobody loves hanging a wrinkled drapery on the window. So you have to take another tiresome job of ironing it.
And now there's the hassle of taking out your ironing board and oh wait- would these long draperies even fit on that ironing board?
Leave all that struggle in the past with the Jiffy J-4000D Pro-Line Drapery Steamer. This specialty steamer skips all the tremendous amount of effort that you need just to have a clean and wrinkled free drapery.
All you have to do is get the Jiffy J-4000D Pro-Line Drapery Steamer and sweep it on your draperies and curtains- just right from where they're hanging.
Whether you are trying to clean curtains, drapes, and photography backdrops in a commercial space or someone who just wanted a cleaning steamer that can give professional results, this J-4000D is the best option for you.
What the J-4000D can do
The J-4000D is manufactured by Jiffy® Steamer, the world's most renowned steaming equipment company since 1940. This model is capable of withstanding heavy-duty tasks in a commercial setting.
How does this drapery steamer work? Simple. The calculated pressure and hot steam heat the drapes making its fibers soften and relax thus eliminating the wrinkles. It also helps remove the crest and undesired curves in your curtains.
Also, the heat of the steam reaches the deeply embedded dirt on the drapes fiber and then dissolves it. You will be surprised how easy and fast this steamer can restore the former glory of your curtains and draperies.
No harmful chemicals needed
Laundering soiled curtains and draperies require detergents and harmful chemicals to remove the foul odor and dirt. With the J-4000D, all it needs is a distilled water. No fancy laundry powder or whatsoever.
Flexible and long rubber hose
The J-4000D is equipped with a 5.5 feet flexible rubber hose. Its flexibility and length enable easy mobility to reach high windows.
Remember, you don't need to remove the draperies from the window, you can just use a chair or climbing stairs and start steaming right to where it is hanged. This is where the long hose makes it easier for you to reach your curtains.
The J-4000D has 1300 watt heating elements. This power allows it to be ready to steam in just 1 minute. This means you can almost immediately use it once you filled the tank with distilled water and turn the unit on.
Auto shut-off system
To avoid overheating, the J-4000B will automatically shut down when the water on its tank runs dry. This is an extremely safe feature especially when you have been deeply engrossed in steaming that you failed to notice that your tank needs to be refilled.
It features a high-quality polymer outer housing. Polymers are known for their toughness and resistance to corrosion. By these, you will be greatly assured that your J-4000D will last long even under heavy-duty tasks.
- All brass couplings
- "No-spill" check valve cap
- Color-coded high-temperature wiring
- 360-degree swivel casters for mobility
- 7 ft power cord with molded storage clip for more manageable handling
- 3-Year Limited Product Warranty
- 24-hour repair service available
Standard Plastic Steam Head:
- 6 in / 15.2 cm wide plastic steam head
Metal Steam Head:
- 6 in / 15.2 cm wide metal steam head
Interchangeable Steam Head:
- 9 in / 22.8 cm bent aluminum pipe head attachment, “B” brush steam cleaning head, 6 in / 15.2 cm wide metal steam head, and 12 in / 30.4 cm wide carpet steam head
FOR ALL MODELS:
- Optional Steam Head Attachment: 6 in / 15.2 cm wide plastic steam head, 6 in / 15.2 cm wide metalhead, or 9 in / 22.8 cm bent aluminum pipe head attachment, “B” brush steam cleaning head, 6 in / 15.2 cm wide metal steam head and 12 in / 30.4 cm wide carpet steam head
- Carton Dimension: 18 in x 12 in x 17 in / 45.7 cm x 30.4 cm x 43.1 cm
- Assembled Dimension: 15 in x 10 in x 64 in / 38.1 cm x 24.4 cm x 162.5 cm
- Carton Weight: 17 lbs / 7.71 kg (plastic head)
- Carton Weight: 18 lbs / 8.16 kg (metal head)
- Carton Weight: 20 lbs / 9.07 kg (i-kit)
- Electrical Certifications: UL, cUL, TUV/GS, CE, NOM, and ANCE Listed
- Steam Time per Filling: 90 minutes
- Water Capacity: 3/4 gal / 2.84 L
FOR 120 VOLT MODELS:
- Voltage: 120V
- Wattage: 1300W
- Cord Plug: NEMA 5-15
FOR 230 VOLT MODELS: (FOR USE OUTSIDE USA)
- Voltage: 230V
- Wattage: 1300W
- Cord Plug: BS-1363, BS-546, CEE-7, ETSA S-86, SI 32, NEMA 5-15
We love to offer you the best prices online. If you find the same product online at a lower total cost (including shipping and taxes) than our total cost, we'll match or beat that price.
All you need to do is take a screenshot and record the web address and send it to email@example.com and we'll offer you our price match.
The product in question must be the EXACT same product for sale NEW (not used).
Ok, we get it. You've got alot of choice when it comes to shopping online. Here's why we think you should shop with us at The Makers' Emporium...
- Free Shipping USA wide. No extra charges. Ever.
- Price Match Guarantee. Best prices online guaranteed.
- Manufacturer Direct means the best selection of lights anywhere.
- Great Service. We pride ourselves on the best service, anywhere.
- Your Satisfaction Guaranteed. We handpick our products for quality, we know you'll love them. But is there is ever something wrong, we'll fix it.