Jiffy J-4000DM Pro-Line X-Series Bed Bugs & Dust Mites Steamer
Experience the natural and the most efficient way of eliminating bed bugs and dust mites using the Jiffy J-4000DM Pro-Line X-Series Bed Bugs & Dust Mites Steamer
Your bed is one of the most pleasant places to relax your tired body. Imagine the discomfort you would feel once you realized it is infested with bed bugs and dust mites.
Instead of sleeping peacefully, your night turns into a combo of itching and scratching from all over your body.
You thought letting your beddings and blankets swirl endlessly in the washing machine can make those pesky bed bugs go away.
But after all the tiring laundering you did, to your dismay, you realize these stubborn creatures just love to stay in your comfort zone. They cannot be eliminated just by washing.
So, you may have resorted to using cleaning chemicals instead. But these chemicals produce toxic fumes that are harmful to us.
End your discomfort and terminate those pestering crawler with the Jiffy J-4000DM Pro-Line X-Series Bed Bugs & Dust Mites Steamer.
This is your safest and most highly effective solution to eradicate bed bugs and dust mites without using any chemicals or fumigation products.
What the J-4000DM can do
The J-4000DM uses the power of steam to efficiently eliminate bugs and mites. It is designed for hotels and large commercial areas where bed bugs and dust mites are a rampant problem.
You can highly trust this model as it is manufactured by the Jiffy® Steamer, the company that has been the leading steaming equipment since 1940.
Bed bugs and dust mites do not stand a chance against the heat coming from this equipment. It instantly destroys them including their eggs.
But these crawlers do not only exist in your bed. They're almost present in all parts of the house where you like to relax.
Luckily, this J-4000DM is also efficient in steaming the places they thrive like in your furniture, carpets, rugs, and even on your child's huggable stuff toys.
No more laundering and using fumigation products. Simply positioned the steam head of the J-4000DM on places you want to start the action and viola, your problem is solved!
Flexible and long rubber hose
The J-4000DM is equipped with a 7.5 feet flexible rubber hose and 6 inches wide metal steam head. The length of the hose enables easy mobility and the wide steam head ensures faster and broader coverage in each swipe you make.
Convenient standby and steam settings
It takes 15 minutes for the initial fill of water to heat up and reach standby temperature. Once it's already on standby or preheats mode, it will be ready to steam again within 2 minutes.
This is helpful especially when you are steaming lots of carpets or bed sheets multiple times within the day. This means you will not repeatedly wait for the water to heat up.
Water tank and running time
The J-4000DM is designed to make sure you are not wasting your time in refilling it from time to time. In order to do that, the unit is equipped with a large water reservoir of 1 gallon.
Now, you only have to refill it once every 2 hours of straight usage.
Auto shut-off system
In case you accidentally left the tank empty while it is still plugged in, the J-4000DM will automatically shut off for your safety.
Quality is the topmost priority of all Jiffy® Steamer series so you can rest assured that J-4000DM is made to last.
Its sturdy unit is made of a solid die-cast aluminum outer housing and 304 stainless steel internal boiler tank. These materials enable the unit to be shatterproof and corrosion-resistant.
- All brass couplings
- No water lines that could become clogged with hard water deposits
- 1 gal / 3.79 L self-contained water tank
- Sight gauge for a quick view of water level and sediment buildup
- Color-coded high temperature wiring
- Fusible link with automatic shut-off for safety
- 360-degree swivel casters for mobility
- 3-Year Limited Product Warranty
- 24-hour repair service available
FOR ALL MODELS:
- Steam Attachments: 6 in / 15.2 cm wide metal steam head
- Carton Dimension: 20 in x 12 in x 13 in / 50.8 cm x 30.4 cm x 34.2 cm
- Assembled Dimension: 20 in x 11 in x 61 in / 50.8 cm x 20.3 cm x 154.9 cm
- Carton Weight: 27 lbs /12.25kg
- Electrical Certifications: UL, cUL, TUV/GS, CE, NOM and ANCE Listed
- Steam Time per Filling: 1 hour and 45 minutes
- Water Capacity: 1 gal / 3.79L
FOR 120 VOLT MODELS:
- Voltage: 120V
- Wattage: 1500W
- Cord Plug: NEMA 5-15
FOR 230 VOLT MODELS: (FOR USE OUTSIDE USA)
- Voltage: 230V
- Wattage: 1500W
- Cord Plug: BS-1363, BS-546, CEE-7, ETSA S-86, SI 32, NEMA 5-15
We love to offer you the best prices online. If you find the same product online at a lower total cost (including shipping and taxes) than our total cost, we'll match or beat that price.
All you need to do is take a screenshot and record the web address and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll offer you our price match.
The product in question must be the EXACT same product for sale NEW (not used).
Ok, we get it. You've got alot of choice when it comes to shopping online. Here's why we think you should shop with us at The Makers' Emporium...
- Free Shipping USA wide. No extra charges. Ever.
- Price Match Guarantee. Best prices online guaranteed.
- Manufacturer Direct means the best selection of lights anywhere.
- Great Service. We pride ourselves on the best service, anywhere.
- Your Satisfaction Guaranteed. We handpick our products for quality, we know you'll love them. But is there is ever something wrong, we'll fix it.