The Dritz Mr. Tailor adjustable male form is the perfect tool for any tailor or sewer who is looking to fit and adjust men's clothing.
Mr. Tailor adjustable form is available in one size and expands - please review this chart carefully to make sure the form will meet your fitting needs!
With 12 soft-grip rolling wheels that adjust at chest, waist, and hips, this form can be customized to fit nearly any body type. There is an adjustable neck size, an expandable back waist length, and extended shoulders that help set in sleeves on shirts and jackets. The pole stand can be placed at the center for shirts and jackets, and the side pole placement will help pants legs hand true. With all the features below, the Mr. Tailor adjustable form has everything you need to perfectly fit, tailor, and alter men's shirts, jackets, and pants.
- Adjustable Body: 12 soft-grip rolling wheels adjust form in precise increments to match male measurements at chest, waist, and hips; manually adjust neck cap to increase neck Size
- Expandable Back Waist Length: Manually split form at waist and hip area to add up to 2” of additional Length to back waist Length measurement
- Extended Shoulders: Shaped to assist with support and setting in of sleeves on shirts, jackets, and coats
- Off-Set Pole & Shaped Body: In addition to the Center Pole for shirts and jackets, a side pole placement accommodates straight hanging of pants legs; shaped crotch area supports the design and fitting of pants
- Adjustable Height: Expandable metal pole allows customization of form height to match man’s shoulder to floor Length measurement
- Stand: Sturdy tripod base with metal legs and plastic protective floor caps; legs collapse for easy storage
- Fabric: Neutral cappuccino color cotton/polyester foam-backed cover for easy pinning and marking when tailoring and making alterations
- Additional Features: Built-in pin cushion at neck for easy pin access and storage; full color step-by-step instructions
- Available Sizes: One Size