Sylvia Designs Sewing Cabinet Lift Kit for DIY Sylvia-Airlift Sewing Furniture
Versatility, Ease, and Comfort with the Sylvia Designs DIY Airlift for your Sewing Furniture
There are so many ways that you want to use your sewing machine or serger. And so, you want to be able to do it all with ease and comfort.
But putting your machine on a regular table just won’t let you do your thing. It isn’t always in the right position or at a comfortable height from where you are sitting.
Sometimes you want to do something slightly different with your machine, with a different type of fabric or material, sometimes with something more bulky, and with a different technique.
So, keeping your machine at a stable, unchanging height just isn’t enough sometimes. Other than that, you may also be worried the kids or the pets will touch your machine when not in use.
What if there was a part of your sewing table that changed position to whatever height you need it to be?
You’d effortlessly make whatever you want to make with whatever technique. Plus, you can finally store your machine safely!
Well, that exists. That would be your very clever Sylvia Designs DIY Airlift that can be securely attached to your sewing cabinet.
Its 3-step patented hydraulic lift is reliably strong and sturdy.
The standard airlift can carry machines weighing up to 30 pounds, and will reliably raise or lower your machine while remaining securely attached to your sewing cabinet. This keeps your machine safe and free of damage.
Because it is securely strong, it will not vibrate while your machine is sewing at high speed. And so, it will never get in the way of you making something properly.
In case you need to be able to carry something that weighs up to 60 pounds, a heavy duty version is also available. You may find it using our search bar.
The airlift is able to position itself in 3 very useful levels.
- The machine can be slightly higher than your table surface so you can easily use the free arm or attach an embroidery unit.
- Or it can keep the machine on the same level as your cabinet or table surface. You can use it along with an optional insert that can be ordered to match your sewing cabinet's make and model. This is where you can sew most of the time as it is versatile and comfortable for most techniques.
- When not in use, you can lower your machine all the way down. That way, you can keep it closed inside your sewing cabinet so it’ll be covered and safe from anything that could damage it.
The lift is manufactured by Rudersburg in Germany, which is very well-known for creating the best quality lifts in the world.
Despite that, you’ll still have a lifetime warranty for the airlift. This assures you that you have absolutely zero risk of getting an airlift that won’t serve you well for a lifetime.
After all, you deserve a very convenient, helpful, versatile, and efficient sewing space for all the years to come.
Let us know if it's right for you.
If you think the Sylvia Designs DIY Airlift is right for you, click “buy now.” If you have any more questions or need any help, call The Makers Emporium at (800) 559-9335.
We love to offer you the best prices online. If you find the same product online at a lower total cost (including shipping and taxes) than our total cost, we'll match or beat that price.
All you need to do is take a screenshot and record the web address and send it to email@example.com and we'll offer you our price match.
The product in question must be the EXACT same product for sale NEW (not used).
Ok, we get it. You've got alot of choice when it comes to shopping online. Here's why we think you should shop with us at The Makers' Emporium...
- Free Shipping USA wide. No extra charges. Ever.
- Price Match Guarantee. Best prices online guaranteed.
- Manufacturer Direct means the best selection of lights anywhere.
- Great Service. We pride ourselves on the best service, anywhere.
- Your Satisfaction Guaranteed. We handpick our products for quality, we know you'll love them. But is there is ever something wrong, we'll fix it.